We are delighted to announce the fellowship winners of the Ionescu Fellowship 2021:
Ionescu Travelling Fellowship for a consultant
Mr Vipin Mehta, Consultant Cardiac and Transplant Surgeon, Manchester University Hospital
Ionescu Consultant Team Fellowships
- Ms Carin Van Doorn, Consultant Congenital Cardiac Surgeon Leeds Teaching Hospital
- Mr. Hazem Fallouh, Consultant Thoracic Surgeon University Hospitals of Birmingham
Ionescu NTN fellowships
- Mr Damian Balmforth, London NTN, St Bartholomew Hospitals London
Mr Oliver Harrison, Wessex NTN, University Hospital Southampton
- Mr Nikhil Patil, West Midlands NTN, Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Mr Umar Hamid, Northern Irish NTN, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
Ionescu NTN Early years travel fellowships
- Mr Mayooran Nithiyandan, East Midlands NTN, Nottingham University Hospitals
Ionescu Trust Appointed Doctors fellowships
- Mr Adnan Raza, Senior Clinical Fellow, Nottingham University Hospital
Mr Riccardo Abbasciano, Clinical Research Fellow, University Hospitals of Leicester
Ionescu FY2s and CTs fellowships
- Mr Jason Trevis, Academic FY in James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough.
- Ms Rachel Chubsey, CT2 in Vascular Surgery, University Hospitals of Leicester.
Ionescu AHP Fellowships
- Mr Janesh Nair, Senior Cardiothoracic SCP in Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester.
- Ms Sophie Wang, Senior Scrub Nurse in Harefield Hospital, London.
Ionescu Medical student fellowships
- Josh Brown, Queen’s University Belfast
- Bertram Harrington, Newcastle University
Clarissa Young, Kings College London
- Momna Raja, Brighton and Sussex Medical School