- The SCTS Giant's Causeway Tour
The SCTS Giant's Causeway Tour
25th April 2022
- Coaches will leave from the Hilton Hotel, 4 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3LP. Please meet at 1215 to allow time for the coaches to be filled and to leave on time at 1230.
- A packed lunch will be provided for you to eat on route. Please do let me know of any special dietary requirements you have.
- Dress code. I have been advised to dress for a day in the Irish elements. Good walking shoes or boots are better than trainers but trainers with good thread will also work. Jeans are always best avoided and a good raincoat is worth bringing.
- The coaches will drop off at the Hilton Hotel at the end of the day where you will be free to enjoy your evening as you wish and conserve some energy for the start of the meeting on Sunday morning.
Saturday 7th May 2022
Join us for a trip to the stunning Giant’s Causeway. Transport, food, drink and tour included.
Limited spaces available.
Tickets £10. Please email email@example.com to book your place.
We recommend that you have breakfast before you leave for the trip.
Trip is available to members and none members.
12:15 Meet at Hilton Hotel Belfast City
12:30 Coach Leaves - Causeway Coastal Tour starts – packed lunch provided
13:30 The Londonderry Arms, Carnlough for tea, coffee and fresh scones accompanied with a pint of Guinness
15:00 Arrive at the Giant's Causeway meet Tour Guide Team
16:00 Head to 'The Stones' as locals call the Giants' Causeway
17:00 Drive through seaside town of Portrush and beautiful beaches and the famous Royal Portrush Golf Club
18:00 Final stop Quays Bar for a wee Dram of Bushmills' whiskey
19:30 Return to Hilton Hotel Belfast City
The rugged, raw elemental beauty of the Causeway Coastal Route truly captures the thrill of an adventure in Northern Ireland. Maybe it’s the sheer breadth and beauty of its landscape. Perhaps it’s the mythical stories, shaped and inspired by the dramatic coastline. It's certainly in the warm and hospitable people you will meet along the way.
Wherever you find that legendary spirit of Northern Ireland, embrace it. And awaken your own. There’s quite a lot to see along the Causeway Coastal Route - voted the Number 1 Region in the World to visit by Lonely Planet in 2018.