Course directors: Miss Xiao Liu, Miss Hemangi Chavan and Miss Zoe Barrett-Brown
CPD points: 5 points with certificate
Course aimed at:
Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Surgical Care Practitioners, Operating Department Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Physician Associates and Foundation Doctors.
Pre-course accomodations included with course registration and now being made available at a nearby hotel for those requiring them.
Please reach out to Mara Banuta (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know if you require accomodations and transfers on the morning of the course.
- £20 refundable deposit required for SCTS Members. To secure your place, please add a ticket to your account where you will be asked to pay a £20 deposit via PayPal.
- £60 for Non-SCTS members.
- Non-attendees will not be refunded
1. Enhance your understanding and knowledge of how to care for Thoracic patients.
2. Recap Thoracic Anatomy and physiology
3. Define the presentation and diagnosis of Thoracic patients.
4. Understand common Thoracic procedures and management of postoperative complications
5. Experience simulator practice of Thoracic procedures
Delegate Terms and Conditions
Please note that for members of SCTS a £20 deposit will be refunded at the end of the course.