SCTS Education Communication Lead RoleDecember 21, 2020
SCTS Education Communication Lead
The SCTS Education Communication Lead is responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining communication and dissemination of education resources to promote and support our members. This is to ensure that our colleagues in the speciality of cardiothoracic surgery, are updated on the activities of SCTS Education, as well as offered continuous professional development.
The SCTS Education Communication Lead will be a member of the SCTS Education Sub-committee, and accountable to the Education Secretaries and the Executive of the Society. The term of office is 3 years and may be extended up to 5 years.
The principal duties include:
- Designing and overseeing the Education portal of the SCTS website.
- Support and oversee the administrative staff in communications in the social media regarding SCTS education activities.
- Liaising with stream leads of SCTS Education to get timely updates on activities for the web portal and social media updates.
- Supporting the Editor of SCTS Bulletin and Education secretaries in editing and overseeing the contents pertaining to SCTS Educational activities and fellowship reports.
- Leading or supporting the publication of Perspectives in Cardiothoracic book.
- Liaising with the SCTS Education Podcast Lead to ensure timely content and updates.
Informal discussions may be held with Sri Rathinam & Carol Tan (Education Secretaries).
Interested members should submit a brief CV and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2021.