The SCTS has introduced the board of representatives to enable direct communication between the Society Executive Committee and the units themselves.
List Board of Representatives Click Here.
BORS Presentations September 2018
Presentations December 2017
Terms of reference of SCTS Board
Ratified SCTS Executive 6th Sept 2007
• Meets twice a year, autumn at RCS London and spring at Annual Meeting
• Has 1 representative from each unit which has at least one full member of SCTS
• Is advisory to the Executive and Trustees but has no power of vote or veto
• Generally will advise on subjects suggested by Executive but members may raise subjects for discussion in advance of the meeting UNIT REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be a member of SCTS • Attend the Representative Board Meetings. In exceptional circumstances a stand-in may attend as long as this is notified in advance to SCTS office and the stand-in is a member
• The term of office is between 3 and 5 years
• Must comply with SCTS conflict of interest policy