SCTS-Ionescu 90 Fellowships
to celebrate the 90th birthday of our benefactor
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 Travelling Fellowship for consultant
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 Nursing & Allied Health Professional Fellowships
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 NTN Trainee Travelling Fellowship
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 NTN Small Travelling Award
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 Non-NTN Surgical Fellowships
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 Non-NTN small travel award
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 Medical Student Fellowships
- SCTS-Ionescu 90 Consultant Team Fellowship
Deadline 15th January 2020.
Annual Fellowships 2020
- SCTS-ETHICON Fellowship
- The Marian and Christina Ionescu Travelling Fellowship for a consultant: 1 award, £10,000
- SCTS-Ionescu Consultant Team Fellowships: 2 awards, £15,000 each
- SCTS-Ionescu NTN Trainee Travelling Fellowship: 1 award, £10,000
- SCTS-Ionescu Non-NTN Surgical Fellowships: 2 awards, £10,000 each
- SCTS-Ionescu Non-NTN small travel awards: 1 award, £5,000 each
- SCTS-Ionescu Nursing & Allied Health Professional Fellowships: 2 awards, £5,000 each
- SCTS-Ionescu Medical Student Fellowships: 2 awards, £500 each
The Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain & Ireland (SCTS) is pleased to invite applications for the Annual Fellowships for 2020 sponsored by Mr Marian Ionescu. The broad range of the Fellowships allows all SCTS members to benefit – Consultants, all grades of Trainees, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Medical Students.
Mr Ionescu has supported the SCTS with his donations to the society for educational activities for many years. As a surgeon, educator and trainer Mr Ionescu has seen the value of helping in the development of trainees, consultants and the teams in which work.
In view of the great success of last year’s additional fellowship round and Mr Ionescu’s continued support we are privileged to announce the following fellowships for the wider cardiothoracic multidisciplinary community. Please find details below.
Deadline for applications: 15th Jan 2020.
Please email the SCTS Education department on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.