The SCTS Education Website www.sctsed.org is currently under construction. You can however still access the website by clicking here.
Education Senior Administrator – Letty Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Administrator – Emma Ferris email@example.com
Exceptional Additional Ionescu Fellowships
Mr Ionescu has supported the SCTS with his donations to the society for educational activities for many years. As a surgeon, educator and trainer Mr Ionescu has seen the value of helping in the development of trainees, consultants and the teams they work in.
SCTS would like to invite applications to apply for exceptional additional portfolio of Fellowships. To view the fellowships please click here.
Operative Video Prizes
Cardiothoracic Surgical Trainees (NTN and non-NTN) are invited to produce an operative video, appropriate to their year of training (see procedure list below).
• Prize for the best overall cardiac and thoracic video
• The videos should be submitted as a high definition (HD), AVI or MPEG-4 video file, 4-8 minutes in duration, and can be made using any recording device, including smart phones, video cameras or professional equipment
• Please include patient consent and consultant approval with the submission
• If selected, the videos may be edited and included in an SCTS operative videos app
• For further details, please contact Sunil Bhudia (SCTS Cardiac Tutor) or Carol Tan (SCTS Thoracic Tutor) at tutor@SCTS.org
• Closing date 15th February 2019
Application please click here.
SCTS Education is delighted to offer a one day CALS course on the 21st November 2018. There will be funded places for the SAS Doctors and AHPs.
For application and further details please click here.
Closing Date 5th November
Please find fellowship application form here.
- SCTS Education Ethicon Surgical Trainee Fellowships 2019
- Marian and Christina Ionescu Consultant Travelling Fellowships 2019
- SCTS Education Ionescu Medical Student Fellowships 2019
- SCTS Education Ionescu Non-NTN Surgical Fellowships 2019
- SCTS Education Ionescu Nursing & Allied Health Professional Fellowships 2019