SCTS Education are planning for courses to go ahead from September onwards. These will most likely be hybrid courses with video meetings for the theory sessions and local hubs for the practical sessions with PPE and social distancing in line with Public Health England. More information will follow shortly.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns and we thank you for your understanding SCTS Education.
- 3rd-4th Sept. ST4B – Core Thoracic Surgery Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- 7th -9th Sept. ST3A – Introduction to Specialty Training in Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- 28th-29th Sept. ST2 – Essential Skills in Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – Nottingham City Hospital
- 23rd-25th Nov. ST4A – Core Cardiac Surgery Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- 7th- 8th Dec Introduction to Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire Coventry
- 7-8th Dec 2020 – ST8B: Professional Development Course – Virtual Meeting
- POSTPONED Date TBC SCTS-Ionescu Team Human Factors Course, Harefield Hospital
- POSTPONED until Spring 2021 Introduction to CT Surgery Course