SCTS Education are planning for courses to go ahead from September onwards. These will most likely be hybrid courses with video meetings for the theory sessions and local hubs for the practical sessions with PPE and social distancing in line with Public Health England. More information will follow shortly.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or concerns and we thank you for your understanding SCTS Education.
CANCELLED 10th-11th March ST3B – Operative Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – Johnson & Johnson Institute, Hamburg CANCELLED 21st March Consultant Masterclass: Mentoring in Cardiothoracic Surgery – Celtic Manor, Newport CANCELLED 8th-10th June ST8A – Cardiothoracic Surgery Pre-Consultant Course – Johnson & Johnson Institute, Hamburg CANCELLED ST5B – Non-Operative Technical Skills for Surgeons (NOTSS) Course – Advanced Patient Simulation Centre, St George’s Hospital, London CANCELLED Non NTN Course: Professional Development Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- RESCHEDULED 3rd-4th Sept. ST4B – Core Thoracic Surgery Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- 7th -9th Sept. ST3A – Introduction to Specialty Training in Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- 28th-29th Sept. ST2 – Essential Skills in Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – Nottingham City Hospital
- 23rd-25th Nov. ST4A – Core Cardiac Surgery Course – Ashorne Hill, Leamington Spa
- 7th- 8th Dec Introduction to Cardiothoracic Surgery Course – University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire Coventr
- POSTPONED Date TBC
30th September 2020SCTS-Ionescu Team Human Factors Course, Harefield Hospital